BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Missing Day 13 and 14

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by chamisool » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:48 pm
Hello,

I remember studying off of day 13 and 14, but I have no idea where the email went. I checked my spam, trash, inbox, and GMAT folder (where I drag any beatthegmat emails) but I can't find them anywhere. Would you please send me Day 13 and 14?

Thank you so much~
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by DanaJ » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 pm
Done!
Join the discussion

by chamisool » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:18 pm
DanaJ wrote:Done!
Hello DanaJ,

I realized it was my mobile yahoo mail app that was deleting my saved mail for some reason. Now I am missing day 15, 18, and 19. I remember opening them this morning to review the questions I got wrong, and logging into my email using my PC, they disappeared...

I hope this is the last time, but would you please resend day 15, 18 and 19? Thank you once again!
Join the discussion

by DanaJ » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:40 am
Gotcha. Just sent them to you.
Join the discussion

by chamisool » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:04 am
DanaJ wrote:Gotcha. Just sent them to you.
thank you once again! im getting into the habit of forwarding a copy of the email to myself incase my mail app deletes the original.
Join the discussion