BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Profile evaluation please

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by ksadhah » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:33 pm
Hello,

I am applying to b school for round 2 and my major insecurity lies in my potential GMAT score.

Here's the rundown:

EDUCATION
- Summa cum laude from Harvard College (GPA 3.92), studied History
- Won award for best History senior thesis, best LatAm-related thesis, and Hoopes Prize for senior thesis
- Was President of the largest student group on campus for students interested in politics

WORK EXPERIENCE
- Business Analyst (and former summer BA) at McKinsey & Company in Dubai, distinctive (top 1%) performance rating in last review cycle
- Have served clients in all over the Middle East (including Bahrain, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and Israel) as well as in Mexico, London, India, and the US

PERSONAL BACKGROUND
- From Argentina and grew up all over Latin America
- Currently living in the Middle East out of Dubai
- Gay

The complication is I haven't taken my GMAT yet - I have it scheduled next week - but I've been getting scores of 660-690 and I know this does not measure up to my actual potential. Thoughts? Should I crunch myself studying or settle for a 660-690 and hope other facets of my application will speak for themselves?

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by Stacey Oyler » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:51 pm
Hi,

Thanks for your post. I always like to see my fellow McKinsey alums on BTG!

You have a great profile. It's impressive both academically, professionally and personally. However, I do understand your concerns about your GMAT score. Most consultants from top tier firms in the pool will have GMAT scores of 720+ and thus there is some pressure on you to score around the same.

It sounds like you've been doing self study. Have you considered taking a course? I realize you are set to take the test next week, but perhaps putting it off a bit to take a course which could ultimately improve your score might be worth it.

Bottom line, while a score below 700 won't necessarily get you "dinged," it won't help your chances of success. Your other aspects of your profile are strong and if you are able to write compelling essays you might just see the odds in your favor.

Best,

Stacey
Sign up for my MBA admissions course, featuring me and other Clear Admit experts, by visiting: https://www.udemy.com/business-school

Stacey Oyler
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]
215.568.2590

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.
Join the discussion

by ksadhah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:49 pm
Thanks so much for the reply! Super helpful.

I have indeed been doing mostly self-study in the past few weeks but I did take the 9 course Manhattan GMAT online. I found it helpful to build up a basic foundation (I haven't done algebra and geometry since high school!) but think I'm at a point now where I just need to take one practice test after the other to start recognizing patterns.

I've postponed my GMAT until mid Nov as I have 2 weeks off starting next week and I can use them to cram. Any thoughts on how best to prep for the GMAT other than taking practice tests? Any websites that highlight patterns I should check out?
Join the discussion

by Stacey Oyler » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm
Hi,

I'm glad to hear you've postponed your test. This seems like the best use of your time right now vs. taking the exam and not being happy with your score. The 30 day wait period would really put a crunch on your application plans.

I don't have specific advice on patterns, but I am guessing that there is likely quite a bit of information about this somewhere in the BTG archives. I suggest poking around on the site for awhile and if you can't find anything specific try asking about it on one of the test prep forums.

Best,

Stacey
Sign up for my MBA admissions course, featuring me and other Clear Admit experts, by visiting: https://www.udemy.com/business-school

Stacey Oyler
Clear Admit, LLC
[email protected]
215.568.2590

Stay Informed with Clear Admit!
Read our Blog for daily MBA admissions tips and updates.
Follow us on Twitter for breaking b-school news.
Download our Publications on MBA programs and admissions strategy.
Visit our MBA Admissions Wiki to read and share application insights.
Join the discussion