With one month left until the GMAT's, the math is really what I need to spend most of my time on. Just wondering anyone's opinion on the best book that will help me for one month of studying quant. I have the official GMAT quant book, and a princeton math workbook. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything more helpful? My most recent quant score is a 30, so I really need to get it up! Any ideas would be very much appreciated! Thanks 
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















