BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Quantitative Book

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by deji500 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:33 am
Hello all
I took the GMAT yesterday and did not score as high as i expected becasuse i was not too fast. I need some more practice. I used the official study guide and went through all the questions.

I want a maths (advanced or additional) book to help me practice. I was stumped on some questions. I need a book that will cover the core topics of the Quantitative section. I do not want a GMAT study guide, i want a maths book that will cover algebra, geomatry, arithmetics etc. the difficulty should be similar to the most difficult questions on the gmat.

I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT. I gained some experience from the OG but i need a proper book now.

Thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by beatthegmat » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:51 pm
For the basics, check out the Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook.

Here's my book recommendations: https://www.beatthegmat.com/books.html
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by zonda600 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:19 pm
beatthegmat wrote:For the basics, check out the Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook.

Here's my book recommendations: https://www.beatthegmat.com/books.html
In that section, you don't give the Kaplan Math Workbook a particularly favorable review. Would it be good for the basic concepts of quantitative problem solving? I took the Kaplan practice GMAT a couple of weeks ago and performed abysmally on the quantitative section because I do not understand the basics of the questions. I will definitely get the OG for practice when I have a batter grasp of the basic fundamentals, but at this point, I need the best possible concept-based assistance.
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:35 pm
zonda600 wrote:
beatthegmat wrote:For the basics, check out the Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook.

Here's my book recommendations: https://www.beatthegmat.com/books.html
In that section, you don't give the Kaplan Math Workbook a particularly favorable review. Would it be good for the basic concepts of quantitative problem solving? I took the Kaplan practice GMAT a couple of weeks ago and performed abysmally on the quantitative section because I do not understand the basics of the questions. I will definitely get the OG for practice when I have a batter grasp of the basic fundamentals, but at this point, I need the best possible concept-based assistance.
If you're looking to build your fundamental math skills, this is actually a decent book. I didn't like it too much personally just because I was a little more advanced with math and the book felt a little more rudimentary.

But if you've been away from this kind of math for a while, it's a good read.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

Hi,

I just came to know about the EZ solutions Math review books and bought it online. I find the content excellent and thorough. Only disadvantage is you got to buy a set of 9 book otherwise it is more than enough for your math review.

https://www.ezmethods.com/EZbooks-catalog-GMATseries.asp

Check it out !!! It is great !!

Thanks,
Mohamed
Join the discussion