BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT Prep Software problem

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by farishta » Tue May 22, 2007 3:25 pm
I installed the GMAT Prep software. Everything works fine except when I click on to take a practice test. An error comes up and won't let me access the practice tests.. I uninstalled it and went to the mba.com site and installed it again. It did the same.. What should I do?
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

Re: GMAT Prep Software problem

by chal0727 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:33 pm
farishta wrote:I installed the GMAT Prep software. Everything works fine except when I click on to take a practice test. An error comes up and won't let me access the practice tests.. I uninstalled it and went to the mba.com site and installed it again. It did the same.. What should I do?
maybe something went wrong while you were downloading the file. try downloading it again, or installing the software you already downloaded on another computer.
Join the discussion

by GMATDUD » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:52 am
Are u using a MAC or a PC ?

I think the software has mim memory requirements. Also check if your OS is supporter on MBA.com
Join the discussion

by gmat765 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:44 pm
there may be some problem with your operating systems. which one do you use, windows or os?
Join the discussion