Of the 1400 College teachers surveyed 42% said they considered engaging in research an essential goal. How many of the college teachers surveyed were women?
1. In the survey 36% of the men and 50% of the women said that they considered engaging in research an essential goal.
2. In the survey, 288 men said they considered engaging in research an essential goal.
I posted a non-algebraic solution here:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/another-doub ... 84886.html
I posted an algebraic solution here:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/teacher-surv ... tml#310421
Private tutor exclusively for the GMAT and GRE, with over 20 years of experience.
Followed here and elsewhere by over 1900 test-takers.
I have worked with students based in the US, Australia, Taiwan, China, Tajikistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia -- a long list of countries.
My students have been admitted to HBS, CBS, Tuck, Yale, Stern, Fuqua -- a long list of top programs.
As a tutor, I don't simply teach you how I would approach problems.
I unlock the best way for YOU to solve problems.
For more information, please email me (Mitch Hunt) at
[email protected].
Student Review #1
Student Review #2
Student Review #3