hi, my name is galit, from Israel, just about two days ago started preparing for the gmat... unfortunately I have already understood that I gonna have to give a lot of time for this test, for the reason...that well english is not my languege... anyways...found this forum, hope to get some help, I think I am going to need it, well a lot... I will be also pleased talking to you all, not only regarding the gmat...
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















