BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please evaluate my profile

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by mbaaspirant_nn » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 am
Hello,

Can someone please help me to evaluate my profile and let me know if I have a good chance to get into either INSEAD or Harvard Business School?

GMAT (second time): 700 (Q: 50; V: 34; AWA not yet out but scored 5.0 on my first GMAT attempt)
My quant score is above average (92 percentile) but I understand that my Verbal score of GMAT is not above 75 percentile (it is 69 percentile). What should I do to overcome my low Verbal low score (as I am not planning to take GMAT again)?

Education: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (4 years) from India; GPA: approx 3.7

Work Experience: Full time work experience of 8 years in financial technologies. Currently, I am working for a leading financial services organization in USA as a Financial technology team lead. But, I want to make a career switch from financial technology consulting to a strategic management consulting.

Extracurricular activities: Community service, music and sports

I am an Asian and 29 years old.
If not into the above two, do I stand a better chance for MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Yale, Cornell, Ross or NUS, Singapore?
Please let me know if any additional information is needed.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |