BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

So I'm on Day 3...not sure about Diagnostics being 1st...

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by annbeckmancell » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 pm
So I was all excited for the 60-day email thing but was somewhat disappointed seeing that the quantitative diagnostic test from the OG was the first thing. I've seen a lot of places saying that doing GMAT math tests before actually understanding them doesn't help. After only getting 2 correct from the first 15 I realized this was in no way helping so I didn't finish all 45 like it said to. If you're really good at math or have studied alot prior to the 60-day email I can see how starting with that would help...but I might just wait to use the emails until they discuss how to do certain math concepts. I started going through Kaplans book on the math and loved it! Any thoughts on why they start with tests and how that helps is basically what Im asking...thanks! :)
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by DanaJ » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 am
We usually encourage people to take a diagnostic test in the beginning so that they may gauge their current level and build on that. Your own personal study regime might be a bit different than the 60 day study guide since you might have different weaknesses. The guide assumes you're equally good in all areas, which is not always the case.
Join the discussion

by angry.birds » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 am
DanaJ wrote:We usually encourage people to take a diagnostic test in the beginning so that they may gauge their current level and build on that. Your own personal study regime might be a bit different than the 60 day study guide since you might have different weaknesses. The guide assumes you're equally good in all areas, which is not always the case.
Hi Dana/Brent,

I just took my First Test frm the GMAT Prep Software and scored a 580. As communicated in the mail (Day 3), after taking the test I tried reviewing both correct and incorrect answers and realised it is not helping me much since concepts are not in place for me.

If I don't know a formula/concept, I would not know it even while reviewing in absence of explanations.

I agree that by taking the test I know where I stand but reviewing the same is not helping much w/o explanations.

Can I get these explanations anywhere? Thanks.
Join the discussion

by DanaJ » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 am
Yes, that's one of the problems with GMATPrep, it doesn't give you any solutions. However, I've got a suggestion for you: all questions in GMATPrep have been discussed multiple times in our forums. If you just search for a phrase you'll find them!
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat19 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:19 pm
Hi Dana,
I took my first MGMAT test few weeks back after completing number properties guide and sentence correction guide. I got a 490 on the test. After a week i took GMAT Prep test and got a low 360 score. I was quite surprised with the result. I am not sure about this, but do you think that getting used to GMAT Prep test is necessary as it is the closest resemblance to the actual test. I mean from the visual point of view. The fonts size, the background as so on.
Thanks
Join the discussion

by DanaJ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 am
Hey I just sent you a private message about that.
Join the discussion