BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Kaplan 2009

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by tanyasethi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 am
Hi,

I have the Kaplan 2009 book and CD. I've been doing those practice tests. I just wanted to know how the scores compare to today's real GMAT. I ask this because it has been a long time since then and I am sure there must be changes to improve your algorithm.
So if I score a 550 in the older tests, then will this score be anywhere near my actual GMAT or has the GMAT changed over the years? Will my scores be higher or lower on the actual test?
I know it depends on individual performance but approximately, how much difference will I see?
Please help. Thanks a ton!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by KapTeacherEli » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm
tanyasethi wrote:Hi,

I have the Kaplan 2009 book and CD. I've been doing those practice tests. I just wanted to know how the scores compare to today's real GMAT. I ask this because it has been a long time since then and I am sure there must be changes to improve your algorithm.
So if I score a 550 in the older tests, then will this score be anywhere near my actual GMAT or has the GMAT changed over the years? Will my scores be higher or lower on the actual test?
I know it depends on individual performance but approximately, how much difference will I see?
Please help. Thanks a ton!
Hi tanyasethi, we take pride in the quality of our CATs, but nothing beats the real thing--have you checked your performance on the official GMATprep tests from www.mba.com?
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion

by mundasingh123 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:00 am
KapTeacherEli wrote:
tanyasethi wrote:Hi,

I have the Kaplan 2009 book and CD. I've been doing those practice tests. I just wanted to know how the scores compare to today's real GMAT. I ask this because it has been a long time since then and I am sure there must be changes to improve your algorithm.
So if I score a 550 in the older tests, then will this score be anywhere near my actual GMAT or has the GMAT changed over the years? Will my scores be higher or lower on the actual test?
I know it depends on individual performance but approximately, how much difference will I see?
Please help. Thanks a ton!
Hi tanyasethi, we take pride in the quality of our CATs, but nothing beats the real thing--have you checked your performance on the official GMATprep tests from www.mba.com?
Also Eli could you please tell what would be the equivalent score today of a 550 on a Kaplan CAT in 2009 . Have you changed the kaplan CATS a lot .
I Seek Explanations Not Answers
Join the discussion

by tanyasethi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:10 am
KapTeacherEli wrote:
tanyasethi wrote:Hi,

I have the Kaplan 2009 book and CD. I've been doing those practice tests. I just wanted to know how the scores compare to today's real GMAT. I ask this because it has been a long time since then and I am sure there must be changes to improve your algorithm.
So if I score a 550 in the older tests, then will this score be anywhere near my actual GMAT or has the GMAT changed over the years? Will my scores be higher or lower on the actual test?
I know it depends on individual performance but approximately, how much difference will I see?
Please help. Thanks a ton!
Hi tanyasethi, we take pride in the quality of our CATs, but nothing beats the real thing--have you checked your performance on the official GMATprep tests from www.mba.com?
yes I have, they turned out to be a lot lower than the Kaplan Test scores, hence the concern
Join the discussion

by tanyasethi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 am
mundasingh123 wrote:
KapTeacherEli wrote:
tanyasethi wrote:Hi,

I have the Kaplan 2009 book and CD. I've been doing those practice tests. I just wanted to know how the scores compare to today's real GMAT. I ask this because it has been a long time since then and I am sure there must be changes to improve your algorithm.
So if I score a 550 in the older tests, then will this score be anywhere near my actual GMAT or has the GMAT changed over the years? Will my scores be higher or lower on the actual test?
I know it depends on individual performance but approximately, how much difference will I see?
Please help. Thanks a ton!
Hi tanyasethi, we take pride in the quality of our CATs, but nothing beats the real thing--have you checked your performance on the official GMATprep tests from www.mba.com?
Also Eli could you please tell what would be the equivalent score today of a 550 on a Kaplan CAT in 2009 . Have you changed the kaplan CATS a lot .
Yes, I would love it if you could give me a score..
Join the discussion

by mundasingh123 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:23 am
tanyasethi wrote:
mundasingh123 wrote:
KapTeacherEli wrote:
tanyasethi wrote:Hi,

I have the Kaplan 2009 book and CD. I've been doing those practice tests. I just wanted to know how the scores compare to today's real GMAT. I ask this because it has been a long time since then and I am sure there must be changes to improve your algorithm.
So if I score a 550 in the older tests, then will this score be anywhere near my actual GMAT or has the GMAT changed over the years? Will my scores be higher or lower on the actual test?
I know it depends on individual performance but approximately, how much difference will I see?
Please help. Thanks a ton!
Hi tanyasethi, we take pride in the quality of our CATs, but nothing beats the real thing--have you checked your performance on the official GMATprep tests from www.mba.com?
Also Eli could you please tell what would be the equivalent score today of a 550 on a Kaplan CAT in 2009 . Have you changed the kaplan CATS a lot .
Yes, I would love it if you could give me a score..
or better still a conversion formula
Kap2009 + () * ()=Kap2011
I Seek Explanations Not Answers
Join the discussion

by KapTeacherEli » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 pm
Unfortunately, there isn't one. Some people claim to have an "accurate" conversion, but I've seen some people claim you should ad 50 points and others say you should take 50 away!

And unfortunately, with a practice exam there are simply too many human variable to ever get a truly perfect sense. Which students are taking the test seriously, and which are? Which are prepared for the stresses and challenges of test day, and which will find the real GMAT more mentally taxing than a practice exam?

Suffice to say, even on the GMATprep tests its hard to determine exactly how well they correlate to test-day performance. Use your practice tests to evaluate your relative strengths and weaknesses, and as a rough gauge of your progress. Don't use them as an augury of the future.

Good luck on your prep!
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion

by tanyasethi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm
Thank you Eli.
Join the discussion