BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Trading 3rd edition Strategy Guides set for 4.1 edition?

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by galak » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm
Hi Manhattan GMAT Reps,

I have a full set of MGMAT Strategy guides that I have had since Nov '08. I didn't get a chance to use any of them except the Sentence Correction book before I had to step away from chasing B-school.

Now I'm back and ready to study, is there anyway I can trade this 3rd edition set for a 4.1 edition and pay some sort of upgrade cost?

Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Ronny
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |

by mgmat-matt » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 am
Hey Ronny,

Unfortunately, we don't buy back books. But you do have a couple of options. If you want to take a course with us, we can credit you the cost of the books from the price of the course. Also, if you took a course with us in the past, the retake fee is only $300 and you get a whole new set of course materials. I hope this helps!

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Matt Mapplebeck
Manhattan GMAT Representative
Join the discussion

by galak » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply. I have a set of OG11 + supp and the 3rd Edition guides.

Should I bother buying the OG12 + supp and 4th edition?

How much more will I benefit from using the 4th Ed?

I don't know if the benefit is worth the cost.

Thanks a bunch,
Ronny
Join the discussion

by mgmat-matt » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 pm
galak wrote:Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply. I have a set of OG11 + supp and the 3rd Edition guides.

Should I bother buying the OG12 + supp and 4th edition?

How much more will I benefit from using the 4th Ed?

I don't know if the benefit is worth the cost.

Thanks a bunch,
Ronny
Hey Ronny,

The short answer is that you should be just fine studying with the 3rd Edition Strategy Guides and OG11. I found some really helpful information about the differences, including conversion sheets that will help you continue using your 3rd Edition Guides:

4th Edition vs. 3rd Edition Strategy Guides: https://www.manhattangmat.com/fourth-ed-info.cfm
OG12 vs. OG11: https://www.manhattangmat.com/official-guide-12.cfm

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Matt Mapplebeck
Manhattan GMAT Representative
Join the discussion

by galak » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm
Thanks Matt. Those links were very helpful, much appreciated.
Join the discussion