I have been reviewing for the GMAT on an off for the past month and have now come to the quantitative section and find myself constantly hitting a brick wall. As I go through the problems I have come to the conclusion that it's not that I don't know how to solve the problems, but rather how setting up each problem. For the most part, I can do all the problems once they're set up with no problem, as a result I bought Barrons Book hoping its math section could do me some good. Instead its simply a math review of concepts that I already know and not a guide on how to figure out equation set up. My question is, are there any special books that focus on how to analyze the problems and set up the equations rather than simply being a simple math review? Is this a skill that comes with practice as I have done some 100-150 questions and still find myself having to look at the back for how to set up the problem which I then proceed to solve myself. Any constructive input/criticism would greatly be appreciated.
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















