I've been out of college for over a decade and pretty much lost all of my basic math skills (algebra, statistics, geometry, etc.) It's so bad that I signed up for Knewton and had to hold off on the course b/c I couldn't keep up w/ the mathematics. Does anyone know of a course (online, offline or even a book (that I can provide to a tutor)) that presents the mathematics covered in the GMAT as a comprehensive refresher course?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















