BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

study group bay area

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by coolbreeze2011 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 am
I am looking for a study group in SF bay area.

Most of the posts I saw on the forum are older ones so I have no idea if those groups are still actively studying. Let me know if you guys meet up. Also, if there is someone interested in studying together we can get together.
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by Gladius » Wed May 11, 2011 9:53 pm
where exactly in bay area are you based out of? I am in east bay (tri-valley). I am planning to take GMAT in late Aug/ early Sep. please let me know.
Join the discussion

by bea@beatthegmat » Thu May 12, 2011 9:42 am
Hi Guys,

Thought I would pass this along since its a local GMAT Study Group event for Bay Area folk. Its in Santa Clara which may be too far for East Bay but its free and sponsored by Kaplan.

https://www.jotform.com/norcalgmat/meetupbtg

Hope that helps!

Best,
bea
Beatrice Kim
Beat The GMAT
Join the discussion

by maus » Thu May 12, 2011 1:36 pm
East bay woot woot! Are you guys still planning on meeting up?
Maus
<:3)))~~~
Join the discussion

by Gladius » Thu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm
beakim wrote:Hi Guys,

Thought I would pass this along since its a local GMAT Study Group event for Bay Area folk. Its in Santa Clara which may be too far for East Bay but its free and sponsored by Kaplan.

https://www.jotform.com/norcalgmat/meetupbtg

Hope that helps!

Best,
bea
Thanks Bea for the info. In fact Santa Clara is one of the schools on my list to apply. I may join the meet up one of these week-ends.
Join the discussion

by Gladius » Thu May 12, 2011 5:12 pm
maus wrote:East bay woot woot! Are you guys still planning on meeting up?
yeah, I am up for meeting on week-ends. I need serious motivation to study. I work full time for a tier 1 consulting firm and get barely anytime on week days.

I guess we can meet up at one of the Peet's or Starbucks in San Ramon or Dublin?
Join the discussion

by coolbreeze2011 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:23 am
Sorry for not replying earlier...

Are you guys still interested in the study group? I am in the east bay.

Planning to take GMAT late sept. LEt me know.
Join the discussion

by Gladius » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:50 am
This is perfect for me. I am in east bay as well and also planning to take gmat in late Sep.

Where exactly in east bay are you located? I am in San Ramon area. Let's plan to meet this week-end, if you are free.

thx
Join the discussion

by coolbreeze2011 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 am
I am in fremont. We can plan for this weekend.
Join the discussion