BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Some Suggestions

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by Leonard C » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:38 am
Hi Eric, first off I think this site is great - kudos for putting it together.

I'd like to make three suggestions:

Book Review Forum - Can we have a book review forum, so that people can post their thoughts on the same book in the one thread? One frustration I had early on was having to search several threads to see if a book was worth buying (eg. Kaplan 800 and MGMAT SC and CR&RC). For instance, I loved the MGMAT SC but did not really think that the MGMAT CR&RC book was as helpful. I also bought the Princeton Review GMAT Guide, which I think is poor for the price, and I wished I had known this earlier. Also, this can be include books like Richard Montauk's How to Get Into Top MBA Schools and the like.

Admissions Consultants Review - I'm sure a lot of people are thinking of using one and I think it would be good to have a forum where people can detail their experiences with them, as there are so many groups out there at the moment. I'd like to see if there is some feedback from people who have used these consultants, and more importantly, the actual consultant that they used (eg. a friend of mine used Veritas and he loved it, but I read on other forums that others had a different experience - I attribute this to the fact that some consultants within a firm are better than others).

GMAT Prep Course Review - Also, I note in Mayonnaise's blog that he did not have a good experience with a Veritas GMAT tutor in France. However, a friend of mine was very happy with the Veritas course in Sydney. The guy who took the course was also definitely a 99th percentile GMATer. These types of experiences help people make better decisions (eg. Veritas may not be good in France, but it is quite good in Sydney).

BTW, I am not affiliated in any way with Veritas! In fact, I think their course (like Kaplan et al) are quite pricey.
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |

by beatthegmat » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:49 pm
Thanks Leonard for the suggestions. I like your ideas, but we'll need to think through whether adding new forums is the right approach for getting the reviews you desire, since there are already a lot of forums. But I definitely hear you and will add your suggestions to our request list.

In the mean time, I hope you are leveraging the Google search box at the upper right hand portion of this page to help you navigate the sea of posts here.

Thanks again!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion