As x increases from 165 to 166, which of the statement/s must increase ?
1) 2x-5
2) 1-1/x
3) 1/(xsquare - x )
1) 2x-5
2) 1-1/x
3) 1/(xsquare - x )
BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course
RedeemTarget Test Prep · GMAT
Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

with Logan Thompson
Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.
Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.
The numbers given in the question are irrelevant.gmat_action wrote:As x increases from 165 to 166, which of the following must increase ?
I) 2x-5
II) 1-1/x
III) 1/(x^2 - x)
A. I only
B. II only
C. I and II
D. I and III
E. II and III
New here Create free account