BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

I need some serious DS inequality and alegraic help ...

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by BoxingAce » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:45 pm
Test is this Friday... I am scoring regularly at 43 and 44, yet getting every one of these questions wrong. Since I usually see 4 or 5 of these questions on the GMAT, I'm hoping that I can raise my score substantially. Can someone help? Test is in 3 days.

A friend in need,
BoxingAce
God Bless
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by beatthegmat » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:24 am
What materials have you been studying from?
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

Targeted Approach

by gmat8000 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:48 am
You have to shell out $200 but it will allow you to do nothing but problems which you need the most help in. And it's timed and all problems are on electronic. It was one of the best quant resources I've used by far.

I had the same quant scores.....do the quiz bank problems and then run the GMAT Prep math section once or twice and review the problems. And yes, I crammed for this test....and since I always crammed for college exams it worked for the gmat as well.

https://www.kaptest.com/Business/GMAT/Ka ... qbank.html

Read my other posts here. pay $200 raise your score. Miss your target score and pay $250 for the retake. your choice....

https://www.beatthegmat.com/kaplan-quiz-bank-t8497.html

https://www.beatthegmat.com/how-many-ret ... t8522.html
Join the discussion

shoot

by gmat8000 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:50 am
i just saw the date of this guy/gal's post. look as if i was too late.

Eric, Kaplan quiz bank is a great source for practice problems. You have to promote this as well! I love MGMAT, but this quiz bank is absolutely amazing.
Join the discussion