BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

How to tackle DS questions?

Expert replies
by papunb » Wed May 04, 2011 10:59 am
Hi,
I have subscribed to the 60 days study plan. However I am lagging behind.
In order to make up I am trying to do 2 topics per day .

I am facing a problem. Though I answer 99% of the PS questions correctly when it comes to DS I make many mistakes. When I read the explanation part I realize that I had missed certain scenarios. Is there any way to tackle DS ? Other than OG 12 , what all material can I get to practise DS more exhaustively .
Regards,
Papun
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by vineeshp » Wed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm
DS is all about practice.

and the important rule of not carrying info from one statement to other.

I recommend that you browse through DS forum and solve the problems posted here. Since Experts reply here, you can learn a few things too.
Vineesh,
Just telling you what I know and think. I am not the expert. :)
Join the discussion

by papunb » Thu May 05, 2011 6:33 am
Thanks ..
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Thu May 05, 2011 8:25 am
There's also this series of free DS video lessons: https://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat-data-sufficiency
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion