CR On Selling Radicchio

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

CR On Selling Radicchio

by manish.jaipatna » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm
A vendor at a farmers' market wishes to increase sales of her organic radicchio. A 5-for-the-price-of-4 sale was successful in increasing sales of her organic peach marmalade, so the vendor decides to offer the same deal on the radicchio.

Which of the following is an assumption on which her plan depends?

A. Consumers enjoy radicchio as much as they enjoy peach marmalade

B. Consumers who are willing to purchase large quantities of marmalade, which has a shelf life of one year, will be similarly willing to purchase large quantities of radicchio, which has a shelf life of 5-10 days.

C. Radicchio is currently in season.

D. Due to the secret recipe used for the vendor's peach marmalade, the vendor has fewer competitors selling a comparable peach marmalade at the farmers' market than selling radicchio.

E. The profit from selling 5 bunches of radicchio for the price of 4 will be greater than the profit from selling 5 jars of peach marmalade for the price of 4.
Thanks
Manish
"The Purpose Of Life Is A Life Of Purpose"

"Ruk Jaana Nahi Kanhi Tu Haarke"

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:6 members

by manpsingh87 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 am
manish.jaipatna wrote:A vendor at a farmers' market wishes to increase sales of her organic radicchio. A 5-for-the-price-of-4 sale was successful in increasing sales of her organic peach marmalade, so the vendor decides to offer the same deal on the radicchio.

Which of the following is an assumption on which her plan depends?

A. Consumers enjoy radicchio as much as they enjoy peach marmalade

B. Consumers who are willing to purchase large quantities of marmalade, which has a shelf life of one year, will be similarly willing to purchase large quantities of radicchio, which has a shelf life of 5-10 days.

C. Radicchio is currently in season.

D. Due to the secret recipe used for the vendor's peach marmalade, the vendor has fewer competitors selling a comparable peach marmalade at the farmers' market than selling radicchio.

E. The profit from selling 5 bunches of radicchio for the price of 4 will be greater than the profit from selling 5 jars of peach marmalade for the price of 4.
hi please go through the following post an explanation is already provided by the expert..!!!
https://www.beatthegmat.com/marmalade-an ... 78664.html
O Excellence... my search for you is on... you can be far.. but not beyond my reach!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by sr123 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:42 am
I go with B
( Eye catcher A with Enojy)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by sr123 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:43 am
I go with B
( Eye catcher A with Enojy)