BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Hello BTG

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
Expert replies
by kcstej » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:57 pm
Hello,

Myself KCS. I have been working since last 12 yrs. in Power Generation field leading multiple roles, projects. I would like to become an entreprenure and for that I am preparing myself. So this is the first step - taking GMAT. Second one - getting into B school and knotching a leading positon job after B degree for 3 yrs and then setting up my own business.

I would like to gauge myself in GMAT and would like to find out my pain areas. I was able to manage only 460 with 6 days of prepariton. From here I would like to achieve 720. I am sure BTG is the key stack holder in my achievement.

Regards,

KCS
Join the discussion
Source: — Introductions |

by beatthegmat » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:50 pm
Welcome KCS! It's a pleasure to have you joining our community, thanks for that intro. I see from your profile information that you are in Shanghai--it's great to make a new friend from China! :)

Some resources you may want to check out as you begin your preparation here at Beat The GMAT:

Free GMAT Prep Flashcards
The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide
Daily GMAT Math Question
Daily GMAT Verbal Question

I hope this helps get you started! Please don't hesitate to ask your questions in our forums, we have many friendly members and experts here to help you succeed.

All the best!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by bradyllewis » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:19 pm
Hello KCS. As a fellow new member I'd like to say welcome!
Join the discussion