BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

how the online kaplan test is accurate?

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by shimbal80 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:05 pm
Dear kaplan experts,

I bought the kaplan premier 2011. I took CaT 3 in online companion. I got 690 (Q 54, V 28).
Now, I am wondering how this test is accurate?
I think the Math section is so easy. I can handle it in 1 hour. It is unbelievable.
But in Verbal section, i think the RC is difficult. I was not able to understand them, in each RC, i answered just one question.
The RC as compared to OG12, is so difficult.

I think this score is fake. How does test accurate to Real GMAT? I will take real GMAT one month later. My target score is 600.

Thanks in advance
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by Tani » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:29 pm
I have taught the Kaplan course for 7 years and find that the practice tests are very reliable. Individual's scores will vary depending on how they deal with test anxiety, but overall the CATs are excellent predictors. Remember, on the real GMAT it takes 40 points to establish a statistically significant difference between two scores. That means that if you get a 650, your actual score is between 610 and 690. Personally, I have taken many practice tests and always score within a 30 point range.

With a verbal score of 28 you must be having difficulty with more than just the reading comprehension questions. You need to go over the questions you got right as well as the questions you got wrong to understand where you are getting off track. Try analyzing your results to identify concepts that you are consistently missing. Blaming the test will not help you. Understanding your command of the concepts and strategies will guide you toward achieving your best score.

Good luck,
Tani Wolff
Join the discussion