BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

math 1 weakness

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by resilient » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:19 am
I feel pretty confident that I can nail the math section. well maybe..lol
Do I really need to work on combinations and permutations. I already know standard deviation and think its best to devote all my time to the other math sections. what do you think?
Appetite for 700 and I scraped my plate!
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

Re: math 1 weakness

by gabriel » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:18 am
Enginpasa1 wrote:I feel pretty confident that I can nail the math section. well maybe..lol
Do I really need to work on combinations and permutations. I already know standard deviation and think its best to devote all my time to the other math sections. what do you think?
Well if you intend to score a 50 or a 51 in quant then it will be helpful to know PnC. PnC is just really hyped up and isnt as hard as it is made out to be. Depending on the time you have I would suggest to go ahead and atleast try to learn "basic" PnC questions. You always have BTG get your doubts cleared :).

Regards
Join the discussion

a bit nervous

by resilient » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:41 am
I studied quite a bit and worked on my math weakness. I took a mgmat practice exam and recieved a 610 (quant 44 and verb 31) I now understand very well reading comprehension a dn critical reasoning. I have taken a very lenghty and fruystrating time on sc but that is fixing now too. I took some breaks off too. I am worried that my math scores are going to drop. Iordered some more manhattan gmat books because to me they are downright the best! I wish i know about them from the beginning. Imessed up before by not working on my mistakes and being detail oriented and self critical on why i messed up on a question. I think I want to take a little math refresher. I have a good feeling about it but want to get refreshed. Can anyone help? I need a 700 plus and results are more important than time but I like my results to come in a timely manner..lol Please help!
Appetite for 700 and I scraped my plate!
Join the discussion