BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

How to improve verbal score

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by joshi.komal » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:20 am
Hi All,

I want to improve my verbal score. But the more I am working hard the lesser I am getting in the tests that I am taking.

I want to know how I can improve my verbal score. and is there anyone else sailing in this boat for me. I am taking my test on 28th of Jan. and I want to get this issue nailed down before that.

Any kind of strategy suggestion would be appreciated.

BTW I am consitently getting 44-45 in my Quant and verbal is the pain in the neck.

Thanks
Komal Joshi
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

by beatthegmat » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:09 pm
Hi Komal:

Have you identified the areas of verbal where you are specifically week? Have you kept detailed error logs and analyzed patterns of verbal errors?

It's really tedious work to keep up such detailed analysis, but it's an incredibly effective way to improve your score.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by simplyjat » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 pm
How much are you scoring in verbal? And how much you want to score?

For sentence correction
- Kaplan Verbal Workbook
- Manhattan SC
- Manhattan Review SC

For CR & RC
- LSAT Reasoning Bible

But considering the 28 Jan Date, I don't think you have room to much improvement now... If you want to get the GMAT done, just relax and calm down. Whereas if you want to nail GMAT I advise to reschedule.

For Q 45, V 35 I think you are looking at a score around 650, is this what you are looking at...
simplyjat
Join the discussion

working hard getting worse?

by resilient » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:36 pm
OK- I just took the verbal manhattan gmat exam. Earlier I received a verbal score of 44 not i got a 35. My problem before was reading comprehension ad strength in critical reasoning and ok on sentence correction. I banked heavy on reading comprehension and the scores followed with almost perfect on reading comprehension but i am not hurting in sentence correction and critical reasoning. I can easily fix the critical reasoning with some time. But the more i study sentence correction the worse it gets. I do have the manhattan gmat. There is a missing element that I need to get my hands on. My hunch is I am letting the questions slip through my fingers because I am getting anxious or cant spot the differences correctly.

I have the excel diagnostic on my performance ..do some of the proffesionals care to see it?
Appetite for 700 and I scraped my plate!
Join the discussion