I am having a warm time with the datasufficency questions may be I need to take a break from data sufficency and go to another section. In particular its a question in the gmat review guide on page 287 question 161. Sometimes I think if I dont read the strategies in the review books on tackling ds questions I would be better of doing it on my own interpretations. Of doing these types of problems. What is the best strategy to solving ds problems ?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















