BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Luck and GMAT

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by Balrog1978 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 pm
A little dejected with the whole (Abstract) notion of Luck. In the hundreds of exercises Ive done for GMAT - the one thing that seems to be affecting the most is situations where I've narrowed down my choices to two very similar answer choices - and I end up picking the wrong one (in 90%) of the cases.

Sure this ALSO means that my prep isn't complete - even mentioning LUCK is a sign of lack of preparation! However, I do keep hoping that at least the law of averages would rub off on me during the initial stages of my prep, and that 90% of the wrong choice picked - is way to0 biased against me - when it comes to Luck!!

Anyone else feel this way ? :cry:
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by humblebee » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:53 pm
Mate - I reckon GMAT is 50% luck, 50% preparation.

Have a look at the post about my GMAT experience (650-->600--740). I went from 600 to 740 in one month with less than 20 hours of study (including private tutoring time...). I had never got a 740 before on my trial tests. Closest was 710.

Did I luck out when I scored the 740? Absolutely. On quant, when I got to the advanced questions, they were all in my strong areas (e.g. exponents, primes nothing on inequalities which I absolutely suck at). For Verbal, for RC, I got passages about business (i'm a management consultant, i didn't even need to read the passage) and nothing about science (e.g. quantum physics or some bs about planets and stars)
wannabe business school consultant
Join the discussion

by rishab1988 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 am
Love the aussie way -Mate..lol
Join the discussion