I have been studying the manhattan gmat books for the past two weeks and I am starting to remember most of the concepts the only problem is I have only completed the assigned mgmat practice problems, along with problems that correlate with the OG. Its a bit overwhelming when searching online to find the best practice problems. When preparing what practice problems most closely resemble those that will appear on the test? Thank you
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















