I haven't studied the formulas for simple or compound interest since high school and I don't remember seeing them in any of my GMAT books (and I've gone through quite a few at this point!), but today while taking a GMAT prep CAT there was a question asking about the simple interest of something. Can someone please tell me what formulas I should know that are related to inteterest, just in case I come across a similar question?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included

















