BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

510 practice test, should I be worried?

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
Expert replies
by iridebikes » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 am
Ok so I just took a practice GMAT using the GMATPrep software and I scored a 510. I was an idiot and didn't write down my quant/qual score but, I scored 17/34 correct on the math section and 24/41 correct on the verbal. I haven't prepared at all for the test and based my answers for the verbal on my own intuition (I couldn't tell you why what I picked was right, for the most part). Anyway I have 3 months to study. I have 4 weeks left at my college, 8 weeks at home and I am having the manhattan gmat books shipped to me this week, I also have the OG verbal+math.I am considering taking turbo prep online and possible the course itself. Anyway whats a reasonable goal for me? Also my score seems kind of funny, 17 right in the math section but 24 in the english. Does this seem a bit off compared to what people typically get? BTW I am 22 years old, a senior at SUNY Albany and I have a 3.4 in economics. Thanks guys!
Join the discussion
Source: — I just Beat The GMAT! |

by Victory_GMAT » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 am
iridebikes wrote:Ok so I just took a practice GMAT using the GMATPrep software and I scored a 510. I was an idiot and didn't write down my quant/qual score but, I scored 17/34 correct on the math section and 24/41 correct on the verbal. I haven't prepared at all for the test and based my answers for the verbal on my own intuition (I couldn't tell you why what I picked was right, for the most part). Anyway I have 3 months to study. I have 4 weeks left at my college, 8 weeks at home and I am having the manhattan gmat books shipped to me this week, I also have the OG verbal+math.I am considering taking turbo prep online and possible the course itself. Anyway whats a reasonable goal for me? Also my score seems kind of funny, 17 right in the math section but 24 in the english. Does this seem a bit off compared to what people typically get? BTW I am 22 years old, a senior at SUNY Albany and I have a 3.4 in economics. Thanks guys!
You should not aim for less. Aim for best score and you will get it. Don't limit yourself to this score but go for highest one. I personally believe that GMAT preparation itself prepares you for your lifetime career. We don't realize that how erroneous English we use in our emails and regular written communication. We have no idea that we are NOT a active reader but we are a skimmer who finish the passage/text without understanding the inference and therefore we can not do "great job" at our current job. GMAT verbal preparation is a "cleaner" to clean all the errors which have become our second nature.
Join the discussion

by iridebikes » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:21 am
I don't really have a set goal, but I am going to be devoting the next 3 months of my life to this exam. During my 8 week stay at home studying will be my priority I will not be working. I feel like most people do very well on the quant and not the qual part. I would like to score 650 on the exam. Would you say its easier to improve math skills for the gmat over grammar? I scored 17 which is only half right on the math. I was incapable of answering half the questions because I just didn't remember the concepts and this really impacted my score. So back to my main question, is my english score proportional to my math score?
Join the discussion

by Victory_GMAT » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 am
iridebikes wrote:I don't really have a set goal, but I am going to be devoting the next 3 months of my life to this exam. During my 8 week stay at home studying will be my priority I will not be working. I feel like most people do very well on the quant and not the qual part. I would like to score 650 on the exam. Would you say its easier to improve math skills for the gmat over grammar? I scored 17 which is only half right on the math. I was incapable of answering half the questions because I just didn't remember the concepts and this really impacted my score. So back to my main question, is my english score proportional to my math score?
one thing I will say that it is good to arrange time for exclusive study, but one thing is clear that reiteration is deadly in GMAT verbal preparation. Reiteration refers to the repeating same thing again and again. The effectiveness of study comes from NOT studying something that has already become your second nature BUT studying and focusing on areas where your style, pattern is not consistent with the GMAT writers and writing style of GMAT. F
Join the discussion

by rishi raj » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 am
To start with, the score on the test which you take before you start your preparation is not necessarily an indicator of how much you'll actually land up with . Your final score is a function of the the amount of "smart" work you put and obviously on your innate capability to perform to a certain level.
As I see,you need to improve both on the Quant and the Verbal sections. What I'd suggest is that you surf go through this website,see what all material people referred, what were their study plans like and then have a strategy in place.
Join the discussion