BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

520: FAILED... But not giving up!!!

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
Expert replies
by v@g » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 am
Hey all! I just came back from the Gmat Exam. Results? 520 (Q42, V20)... I wanted a 600, but I failed. I attended a 2-month preparation class (6 hours per week), while doing a CAT a week (the last 3 weeks i did more than one per week). My preparation CAT scores:

GMAT Class #1 430
GMAT Class #2 520
GMAT Class #3 510
Prep-Test 1 640
GMAT Class #4 560
Prep-Test 1 600
GMAT Class #5 540
Prep-Test 2 530
GMAT Class #6 520
Prep-Test 2 560
Kaplan Online 590
GMAT Class #7 610
Manhattan Free 630
GMAT Class #8 550
Prep-Test 1 670
Prep-Test 2 580


My Q scores from the tests above have been 42-50 and my V scores 18-30 (mostly around 20)... So I need to improve my verbal section. I am planning to retake in 40-50 days. I think I should buy the Manhattan books. Which ones do you recommend in order to improve my verbal? (mostly CR and RC)

Thank you in advance!!
Join the discussion
Source: — I just Beat The GMAT! |

by rishi raj » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:23 am
I like your spirit. I'm sure you'd be able to rock the GMAT on the next attempt.
Maybe we could tell you which books to refer to but before that we'd like to know which books did you refer to prepare this time?
Join the discussion

by v@g » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:33 am
I was pretty sure I would score 580+... Actually the test seemed a bit harder than the practice tests... Anyways...

Rishi raj, thank you for the comment! :)

I did not use ANY books for my preperation; just the notes and paper tests the GMAT class I attended provided me with. Today I bought the Verbal Review (2nd Edition) from the GMAC. As I have read through the forum, the Manhattan series is the best option. So, should I buy the Manhattan OG? Does it also include a cd with CATs?
Join the discussion

by v@g » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:56 am
My next exam is in 7 weeks. I decided to raise my Verbal score from 20 to 26+ using:

SC:
- OG 12
- Manhattan SC

CR:
- OG 12
- Powerscore GMAT CR Bible

RC:
- OG 12
- Manhattan RC

Moreover, I will buy the 6 Manhattan CATs in order to have some practice.

What do you think? :)[/b]
Join the discussion