BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Anywhere in SF Bay Area

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by 3doorsdown » Thu May 27, 2010 11:30 am
A lot said than done. I wonder if any of these meets happen. Starting a new thread as I dont want my post to get lost in other 2 year old bay area meetup threads. I'm okey if Eric wants to move/delete this thread, coz point is to make people take a note and make something happen! C'mon, where are you hiding? its start of a new season guys!

Lets meet up somewhere in bay area depending upon where most people who end up responding are from. I live/work in tri-valley. I am going to start prep soon and I know I'd be better off with collaborative study than just studying alone trying to motivate myself even when I don't feel like so. Study alone kind of s*cks, isnt?

So, people, if you are nearby and on the same line of thinking (at least about the meet-up), raise hands! I think the weekend after memorial day would be ideal. Meeting up wont make all of us score 750+ but it will surely make the journey more enjoyable than usual. What say guys?

Have a great long weekend!
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by beatthegmat » Thu May 27, 2010 1:08 pm
I'm in the Peninsula--I may be down to pop into any of these meet ups!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by 3doorsdown » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:34 am
Thanks, Eric. Lets wait for more attendants.. Meetup anyone?
Join the discussion

by jarlmeagher » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 pm
Hey Guys,
Not to hijack the thread or take attention away from beatthegmat (my favorite site), but a couple of us just made a group on facebook specifically for San Francisco GMATers. Right now we're in the early stages of setting up the format and meetup times.
Please feel free to join us: https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... 7720799267
Join the discussion

by Random Wok » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:31 pm
Hey Guys,

I live in the Peninsula area as well. I'm currently wrapping up a MGMAT course, but I'd definitely be down for an occasional meetup. This would be especially helpful during the period between the end of my course and my actual test date.

Thanks,
Join the discussion

by akinade » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm
i know this post is couple months old. I live in the East bay. I am down for meeting up occasionally. Anyone out there interested?
Join the discussion