BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Delta Course

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by hudsn » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:21 pm
I have seen this mentioned on the site several times. Has anyone used it. I am pretty strong in math except for geometry and DS I still need work on but want to have a high quant score. I currently own OG11, PR Cracking the Gmat, a few MGMAT Books

Has anyone found the Delta Course material usefull?

thanks
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

Re: Delta Course

by beatthegmat » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:29 pm
hudsn wrote:I have seen this mentioned on the site several times. Has anyone used it. I am pretty strong in math except for geometry and DS I still need work on but want to have a high quant score. I currently own OG11, PR Cracking the Gmat, a few MGMAT Books

Has anyone found the Delta Course material usefull?

thanks
Delta Course doesn't really address geometry so much, mostly really advanced topics like combinations, permutations, and standard deviations. I think you're better off studying from the materials you have and possibly adding Kaplan Premier or Kaplan 800 to your mix.

Good luck!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by hudsn » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:08 pm
I have the PR GMAT, also the Kaplan classroom books, all the OG's and the full set of MGMAT books I am actually overhwelmed with books. I am actually getting confused which to study.

I had the 800 book but lent it to a friend who lost it. I have heard mixed reviews from friends who have taken the GMAT some say lots of geometry some say just 2-4 questions but I hate to go in blind.

thanks
Join the discussion

by beatthegmat » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:15 pm
For a solid starting point I would look at the MGMAT math guides first. They will likely be your best source for reviewing Geometry concepts. I would then supplement with OG for practice, then work through the other materials as you need more material.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by hudsn » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:06 pm
thanks eric !
Join the discussion