BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Interesting GMATFix Problem-7

Expert replies
by arora007 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:50 pm
If a,b,c,d and e are consecutive integers, which of the following must be true?
I. The mean of a and b is smaller than the mean of d and e
II. (a+b+c+d+e)/5n is and integer if n is an integer
III.The product of the mean and the median of the five integers is a positive integer.
A) None
B)I only
C)I and II
D)I and III
E)I,II and III
https://www.skiponemeal.org/
https://twitter.com/skiponemeal
Few things are impossible to diligence & skill.Great works are performed not by strength,but by perseverance

pm me if you find junk/spam/abusive language, Lets keep our community clean!!
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by goyalsau » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:56 pm
B) I only.
Join the discussion

by arora007 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 pm
OA is A, None

cannot assume consecutive increasing or consecutive decreasing
https://www.skiponemeal.org/
https://twitter.com/skiponemeal
Few things are impossible to diligence & skill.Great works are performed not by strength,but by perseverance

pm me if you find junk/spam/abusive language, Lets keep our community clean!!
Join the discussion

by goyalsau » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:02 pm
arora007 wrote:OA is A, None

cannot assume consecutive increasing or consecutive decreasing
can you explain it with some example.
Join the discussion

by diebeatsthegmat » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 pm
arora007 wrote:If a,b,c,d and e are consecutive integers, which of the following must be true?
I. The mean of a and b is smaller than the mean of d and e
II. (a+b+c+d+e)/5n is and integer if n is an integer
III.The product of the mean and the median of the five integers is a positive integer.
A) None
B)I only
C)I and II
D)I and III
E)I,II and III
i think only III is right
I is not right because we dont know if those numbers are e d c b a or abcde, i meant its orders are not very clear to conclude anything
II is also not right because they are consecutive interger thus they can be a, a+1, a+2, a+3 a+4 and added em together we will get 5a+10=5(a+2)/5n=a+2/n , if a is 1 and n = 3 sure, correct but what if n = 4, because we dont know n thus nothing can say about this
III is surely right i think becuase median is possitive integer for sure, and mean=(5a+10)/5 is an integer for sure if a, b, c, d, e are positive integer but we dunno if a b c d e are all positive or some negative
nothing can be sure much
thus A is correct
Join the discussion