BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Score?

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by ashpall » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:54 pm
Hi everyone- I intended to take a full length GMATPrep practice test, but I only took the Quant after finding out that the library was closing earlier expected.

I randomly guessed on the Verbal to find out that my Quant. score was 36.

The next day, I only had time for the Verbal, so I randomly guessed on the Quant and took the Verbal and scored a 32.

Does anyone know what my actual GMAT score would be with a 36 Quant and 32 Verbal? When I looked at the percentile chart, my Quant score was the 46th percentile and the Verbal was the 64th percentile. When I averaged the two it comes to the 56th percentile which is equivalent to a total score of 565. Is this accurate?

I will take a full length uninterrupted next weekend, but my curiosity is driving this email.

Thanks- ashpall
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by LIL » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:42 am
Hey,

I'm also curious as to how one might figure out one's */800 score using the raw quant/verbal scores. I've only taken the verbal section so far (randomly guessed on the quant section for a killer score of 7), mostly because my husband was making fun of me for looking through verbal threads on BTG. My verbal score was quite decent (51), though, so perhaps he had some merit in making fun of me.

I nosed around on the internet a bit and discovered this score calculator. I'm not sure how accurate it is, though, so perhaps an expert might want to weigh in.

--

LIL
Join the discussion