BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Quadrant Problem_help needed

Expert replies
by sanalnnair » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Hi, Can anyone help me to solve this circumference problem?? I am having a silly doubt here.. I have attached the diagram in the word attachment. please go through it and help me.



I had gone for calculating the circumference of the sector which comes out to be (PIE * r)/2, which is 1100/7 = 157.

Now how do I do the remaining? The answer is (C). Circumference means the whole length across the quadrant. Then how do I add 200 + 157 to get C as the answer. Please help.
Attachments
Circumference question.doc
(59 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by limestone » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:25 pm
The radius is : 100, hence the diameter = 200, the parimeter of the circle : d*Pi = 200 * 3.14 = 628
1/4 of the circle's length = 628/4 = 157.
Length of the fence: 100+100+157 =357
C is the answer.
Join the discussion

by brijesh » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 pm
sanalnnair wrote:Hi, Can anyone help me to solve this circumference problem?? I am having a silly doubt here.. I have attached the diagram in the word attachment. please go through it and help me.



I had gone for calculating the circumference of the sector which comes out to be (PIE * r)/2, which is 1100/7 = 157.

Now how do I do the remaining? The answer is (C). Circumference means the whole length across the quadrant. Then how do I add 200 + 157 to get C as the answer. Please help.
Add 200 to your ans- 157+(100+100)-- (the two sides-fencing is all around)
Join the discussion

by sanalnnair » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 pm
@limestone, @brijesh, thanks a lot.. I am little confused today.. Tomorrow i will be appearing for gmat.. may be its because of anxiety..
Join the discussion