BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

very weak in verbal

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by bushra » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:32 pm
Hi all

i have given GMAT last week...got 570...q42/v27...my verbal is really bad...and worst part is i dont know how to improve it...i have read princeton, kaplan, OG...but they are not helping...as far as my english is concerned i dont have problem with that...for AWA i got 5.5...but when it comes to RC and SC i am all out....please advice me what i should do now...my next test is on jan 18...

bushra
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

Re: very weak in verbal

by beatthegmat » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:37 pm
bushra wrote:Hi all

i have given GMAT last week...got 570...q42/v27...my verbal is really bad...and worst part is i dont know how to improve it...i have read princeton, kaplan, OG...but they are not helping...as far as my english is concerned i dont have problem with that...for AWA i got 5.5...but when it comes to RC and SC i am all out....please advice me what i should do now...my next test is on jan 18...

bushra
Can you describe your prep some more, beyond the materials you've used? Have you been keeping error logs of your performance and systematically identifying your weaknesses? Can you point to specific subjects that are causing your problems (exampe: idioms in SC).

If SC is a big issue for you, I highly recommend getting the Manhattan GMAT SC book--it's the best on the market. Check out the book recommendation here: https://www.beatthegmat.com/books.html
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by nislam » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:43 pm
I found myself to be in the same position. Although I haven't given the actual test but after a couple of diagnostic tests I found myself weak in RC and SC (ironically I'm from Canada too).

I strongly recommend the MGMAT guides (for SC and RC). Although you need to be at a certain level before, the guides certainly help break down the test and help identify weaknesses within a section e.g. SC. I found myself weak in parallelism and modifiers.

For SC I suggest going through each chapter, doing the OG Q's at the end of the chapter. I used to do all questions from one chapter and then go back and look at answers. I suggest doing one question at a time i.e. solve the question, read answer to determine why you got it wrong, were you able to narrow down to two or three choices, what is wrong with the answer choices and make notes. I starting to see some improvements with this method.

I haven't got to RC yet so I can't advise there.
Join the discussion