BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Study partner in West Los Angeles?

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by BoundByLight » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:02 pm
Hello all,

I am looking for a study partner in the West LA area.

I am looking to improve my SC.

Average MGMAT practice test score: - 620 (Q45-47, V31-35)

I've just finished the MGMAT in person 9 week course.

Best regards,
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by gmatprep09 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 am
Hi,

I would be interested in studying for the GMAT and am planning to retake mine in Sept. 2010. I live on the east coast but am open to telephonic discussions. I have improved a lot on SC and trying to bump up my prep on CR, quant. My last score was 640 (Q47, V31).

Let me know if this interests you.

Thanks

J
Join the discussion

by eljeffe23 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:53 pm
I live in eagle rock, not west LA but I also am looking for a study partner, too far for you?
Join the discussion

by k4lnamja » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 am
I work and live on the westside (near westwood)

Let me know if you'd like to meet up. I'm planning on taking the test on 9/25
Join the discussion