BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Taking additional practice tests?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by wtoolson » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:31 pm
Hello,

This question is mostly for Brent but anyone who would like to weigh in is invited to do so.

I'm in the process of studying to take the GMAT in mid-September. Looking at the 60-day plan, I see that we take the GMATPrep Test #1 three times, GMATPrep Test #2 one time, and two of the Kaplan tests. Besides not wanting to overload us, is there any reason that you don't have us take any of the Manhattan GMAT tests or the other four Kaplan tests? Are they not as high quality as the ones you've selected?

I'm pretty committed to studying and I feel that I should be able to find an extra 2.5 hours each weekend to squeeze another test in, if for no other reason than additional practice.

I'd really appreciate your input.

Thanks.

Wyatt
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 am
Hi Wyatt,

By all means, take as many tests as you can fit in.
The more you can take these tests under the time constraints the better.
They're all good tests, but I'm partial to the GMATPrep with retired official questions.

All the best,
Brent



wtoolson wrote:Hello,

This question is mostly for Brent but anyone who would like to weigh in is invited to do so.

I'm in the process of studying to take the GMAT in mid-September. Looking at the 60-day plan, I see that we take the GMATPrep Test #1 three times, GMATPrep Test #2 one time, and two of the Kaplan tests. Besides not wanting to overload us, is there any reason that you don't have us take any of the Manhattan GMAT tests or the other four Kaplan tests? Are they not as high quality as the ones you've selected?

I'm pretty committed to studying and I feel that I should be able to find an extra 2.5 hours each weekend to squeeze another test in, if for no other reason than additional practice.

I'd really appreciate your input.

Thanks.

Wyatt
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by wtoolson » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:54 am
Hi Brent,

Thanks for the advice. I'm planning on taking the GMATPrep tests according to the schedule, but I didn't want to overuse them. Any preference between Kaplan and Manhattan GMAT? I'm scheduled to take the test on September 25th which gives me six weekends of availability. I'm hoping to fit in one additional test each weekend as well one or two when I have free nights, but if you had to pick one set to focus on which would it be?

Thanks again.

Wyatt
Join the discussion