BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Does anyone have Probability problem sets?

Expert replies
by anirban_lax » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 am
Hi Everyone,

Hope all of you are having good fun with all the quanti problems around. I am. It's good to solve quite a few problems everyday when in real life problems keep on pouring and most remain unsolved for days!

Back to business -
I am trying to understand the dreaded probability and combinations topic. I used to be pretty good at those when I was in high school but am very very rusty now. The very first realization I had while starting on the prepration of probaility is that the best way to learn probability is to quickly create a basic understanding of the formulae associated and then plunge into solving problems that have explantions for the solution. This is also when I realized I cannot find a set of such questions that are relevant for GMAT.
I found a nice set of Qs that Eric had uploaded some time back (Resources->Advanced Math->Probability->Probability and combinations.doc), but would need some more to gain confidence in the topic.
Do you guys know of any good set that I can use? Please upload if you have any; that will be a BIIG help! I'm sure there are many who will benefit from the same.

Have a nice time everyone!

Thanks
Anirban
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by KrazyKarl » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 pm
I did the Veritas Prep free trial class on Probability and Combinations and they gave me a book with quite a few pretty difficult problems in the homework, so that's at least one place you can find good problems and some strategy advice.
Join the discussion