BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

New Prospect, help!

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by smetca20 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 pm
Hello all, my name is Sean Metcalf. I am going into my senior year at Savannah College of Art Design (SCAD), I am a graphic design student. I'm proactive about the future, now seeking an MBA in Entrepreneurship at Syracuse. I know this seems a bit of a a jump, but my ambitions are to have my own design firm in short. Design and Business are very much interrelated, not only is design crucial for successful business, but in the end, we are both problem solvers. I want to go to Syracuse/Whitman School because I want a great education and I know they offer that and scholarship money is out there as well. I have a 3.82GPA at the moment, have made all A's and 1 D since I've been here at SCAD. & SCAD isn't you're average design school. I have great recommendations so far, including the chair of graphic design here at SCAD that used to teach at SU for 10 years. The only thing missing is work experience & GMAT, however SCAD is sending me out to Hong Kong in the fall to develop a website for their new campus launch out there. I also have a decent list of accomplishments and skills including 3 years on a college golf team and one highlight year with an award of highest cumulative GPA average in the country. I took a couple basic business courses at University of Louisville before I transferred to SCAD as well (Micro&Marco Econ).

By no means am I trying to rant about my accomplishments, I'm just trying to provide some background before I get some input from you guys that mostly have BA's or MBA's already, which I am envious! lol Do you think a BFA major like me has a shot in getting into a solid business school like Syracuse. I want that solid business education and theory that SU has to offer, I don't want to just jump in the business world without any strong background knowledge thinking that I can just run a business without losing sums of money. I'm really determined and I've tried to present that as much as possible in my application essays without getting off topic. I'm starting to prepare for the GMAT which I will probably be taking in November while in Hong Kong (fortunately there's a location out there!). To be honest, in some sort of comparison, my SAT scores were crap. But then again, I didn't prepare at all and wasn't a fraction as serious and motivate as I've been the last couple years. I'm ready to prepare for the GMAT right now, I've requested some books at the SCAD library here. I'm young, 21, and only getting into my senior for my BFA. I know I could jump into the workfield and get some experience before this MBA pursuit, but I want to make ideas happen right now.

Please, any assistance would be so awesome!!


//Sean Metcalf
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |