BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

how much improvement if scored 440 on GMAT Prep Test #1?

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by Jromero » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 pm
Hi,

First of all, I would like to know if it's possible to improve A LOT following this study guide day by day. I feel frustrated and my confidence is on my shoes after scoring 440 on the GMAT prep test....is two months sufficient to study and get 600-650 on this test? Or should I prepared for a longer period of time, maybe 3 months?
At this point I am on Day 6 of the study plan, I understand the material. However after doing the Official Guide Problems, I consistently run out of time (over 6 or 10 minutes) and then get half the problems wrong. Should I always complete the Additional Reinforcement topics? I feel that I know the math topic tested but once I see the clock time passing, I get nervous. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:21 pm
Hi JRomero,

A 200-point increase is significant but certainly not impossible.
By all means you should be tackling as many additional reinforcement questions as possible. The more you do, the greater your score.

As far as how long it will take you to reach your target score, I think it's a little early to tell.
Wait another 2 weeks, and then retake the GMATPrep test. From there you will have a better idea of your improvement trajectory.

Cheers,
Brent



quote="Jromero"]Hi,

First of all, I would like to know if it's possible to improve A LOT following this study guide day by day. I feel frustrated and my confidence is on my shoes after scoring 440 on the GMAT prep test....is two months sufficient to study and get 600-650 on this test? Or should I prepared for a longer period of time, maybe 3 months?
At this point I am on Day 6 of the study plan, I understand the material. However after doing the Official Guide Problems, I consistently run out of time (over 6 or 10 minutes) and then get half the problems wrong. Should I always complete the Additional Reinforcement topics? I feel that I know the math topic tested but once I see the clock time passing, I get nervous. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!![/quote]
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion