BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Hi, I am new here

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
Expert replies
by bjclairegong » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 pm
I am new here and also new for the GMAT preparation. Having been working for over 15 yrs, I almost forget everything about Math, and the test. Started my GMAT preparation a month ago by reading and doing the tests from Official guide.

Willing to take the exam one month later in August, I am hoping that I can do over 600. Please feel free to intorduce me any good experience! I am looking forward to it.
Join the discussion
Source: — Introductions |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 am
Hi bjclairegong - welcome to Beat The GMAT!

Best of luck with your studies,

Brent

bjclairegong wrote:I am new here and also new for the GMAT preparation. Having been working for over 15 yrs, I almost forget everything about Math, and the test. Started my GMAT preparation a month ago by reading and doing the tests from Official guide.

Willing to take the exam one month later in August, I am hoping that I can do over 600. Please feel free to intorduce me any good experience! I am looking forward to it.
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion