BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Introduction

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
Expert replies
by jaideepv1234 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 pm
Hello friends on this beat the gmat forum,

My name is Dr. Jaideep K. Visave, I have done my BAMS in 2005 and done my Masters in "Disaster Management" from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai in 2009 and currently I am working as Program Officer in TISS from last 1 year.

I know you might got surprise that being the doctor why I am here on this forum? Yes, there is long story about it. In short that I always persuade the dream of becoming the CEO of the Multinational Company and enjoy the good status in the society and obviously enjoys the good salary package. This was the main reason to quit my clinical Practise and I take up the Disaster Management course from TISS, I thought My dream will get fulfilled by working as MANAGEMENT, but it was not. But now I am very determined to fulfill my dream of becoming a CEO of multinational company and hence to fulfill this dream of mine I decided to do the PGP (Post Graduate Program in Management) from ISB, Hyderabad, and for that I need the best score (Probably 720 +) and for this reason I am Here ....

I request all of you to help me in my concerns or problems. One more I just HATE the maths so it will be very difficult for me to achieve this difficult goal But I am very confident that after some time I will definitely achieve my dream...

Thanks alot.....
Join the discussion
Source: — Introductions |