BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Page comes once you log -in,,,,

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by zealzoom » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:34 am
Hi Eric,

First of all I would like to thank you for this excellent group. The thing which I like most about in this group is the very low Response time.. ie anyone get answer in less than 24 hrs.

I wanted to suggest you to change the webpage in such a way that once a person Log-In to it he/she will come directly to the same page on which he/she was, before logging.

Lets say I am on GMAT forum of problem solving and I wanted to download a sheet or somthing which I can see only when I log-in. So I will Log in and when I log-in to it, I find myself on home page. And then going back to that Problem Solving question is tuogh job. So if webpage DIRECT me to the same page on which i was before log-in it would save my time and lots of confusion.

I think many of us ask you the question that "We are unable to download " and one of the reason is after log-in we are directed to Home Page not the previous page.

Do consider this suggestion !!

Thanks
Zeal
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |

by beatthegmat » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:30 pm
Thanks for the suggestion, zealzoom. I'll investigate to see whether this is possible, but my gut says that this would be very difficult to do.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm though for making this new GMAT community grow more vibrant. Thanks again!
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion