BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Gmat Prep Software

Expert replies
by Thouraya » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 am
Hi,

I took the second GMAT PREP practice test last night, and I scored a 590 (13 incorrect on quant, 17 incorrect on verbal). I didn't really do the AWA (I only write a quick sentence in order to be able to skip and move forward). Does the calculated score take into account the AWA part or no (in the practice tests)? ie: could I have scored higher had I solved the AWA section?

Also, I am aware that GMatPrep is the most accurate indicator for the types of quests I should exam on the actual, but is it also a good indicator to the score I will be getting? My target is a 680:(
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by uwhusky » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 am
AWA is not part of the score, and I strongly recommend reading this page: https://www.mba.com/mba/thegmat/teststructureandoverview

You should regard the score for exactly what it is, an indicator of where you are right now. If your goal is 680, clearly you are not going to get there without studying. So I am not sure what you are asking in your last question.
Join the discussion

by Testluv » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 pm
I took the second GMAT PREP practice test last night, and I scored a 590 (13 incorrect on quant, 17 incorrect on verbal). I didn't really do the AWA (I only write a quick sentence in order to be able to skip and move forward). Does the calculated score take into account the AWA part or no (in the practice tests)? ie: could I have scored higher had I solved the AWA section?
The AWA is NOT factored into the 200-800 score scale.

But I will say this. Many students tell me that on the actual test in the verbal section they were really tired, and had some focus issues even though during their most recent practice tests they didn't.

The first thing I ask him them is whether they write the AWAs during the practice tests. Because you've gotta realize that that extra hour of mental exertion can really drain from your stamina on test day. So if even for just endurance reasons, we should write the AWAs during the practice tests.
Also, I am aware that GMatPrep is the most accurate indicator for the types of quests I should exam on the actual, but is it also a good indicator to the score I will be getting? My target is a 680:(
The GMAT prep softwre is the best available indicator of the types of questions you will get.

Is it the best available predictor of test day performance? Yes.

Is it a perfect predictor of your score? No.

So, does a GMATPrep score necessarily lock you in into a certain score range beyond any doubt? No.

IF you write the GMATPrep tests under timed coditions (and with the AWAs), and if you a) make the practice-testing conditions as much like the real thing as possible, and if you b) write as close in time as possible to the real thing, then, yes, GMATPrep software must be the best available predictor of your actual test score. This is not to say that the prediction is perfect; there is a magin of error (around +/- 30).

But keep in mind that the margin of error is based on aggregate data, and that an individual, given time and motivation can see big score jumps during practice.
Kaplan Teacher in Toronto
Join the discussion