BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Study group in Grand Rapids, MI???

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by alex_katharina » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:10 am
I just started studying for the GMAT and I am interested in starting a study group for the GMAT. Let me know if you live in the area, Grand Rapids Michigan, and are interested!

Thanks!
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by sbrookens » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 am
I'm in Grand Rapids getting ready to take the GMAT and might be interested in a study group - it just depends on my schedule. What did you have in mind? My work schedule is relatively flexible, but can vary greatly from week to week.
Join the discussion

by alex_katharina » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 am
sbrookens wrote:I'm in Grand Rapids getting ready to take the GMAT and might be interested in a study group - it just depends on my schedule. What did you have in mind? My work schedule is relatively flexible, but can vary greatly from week to week.
I was envisioning a study group where we can meet once a week and tackle a certain subject area, such as SC & modifiers, Quant - percents, etc, and practice with OG12 questions.

I am available in the evenings or the weekends.
When are you planning on taking the GMAT?
How far along are you with your studies for the GMAT?
Join the discussion

by sbrookens » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 am
I am thinking about taking it mid July and I haven't started studying yet. I just ordered OG12 yesterday along with the latest Kaplan book and the CR Bible. As far as I know they haven't shipped from Amazon yet. Once they arrive I am planning on diving in. Until then, I am going to look at the software from MBA.com and get the most from that as I can.

When are you planning on taking the test?

As for nights and weekends - that usually works for me it just depends on the week. Do you have all your books and study materials? Have you started studying?
Join the discussion

by alex_katharina » Wed May 05, 2010 8:55 am
sbrookens wrote:I am thinking about taking it mid July and I haven't started studying yet. I just ordered OG12 yesterday along with the latest Kaplan book and the CR Bible. As far as I know they haven't shipped from Amazon yet. Once they arrive I am planning on diving in. Until then, I am going to look at the software from MBA.com and get the most from that as I can.

When are you planning on taking the test?

As for nights and weekends - that usually works for me it just depends on the week. Do you have all your books and study materials? Have you started studying?
Yes, I have all my books... I have OG 12 and OG 11, as well as the Kaplan Math book and a few of the Manhattan Review guides. Do you need a high score for the program that you are planning on applying for?
My goal is 650... but I know that it will take me a few months to get there..... I just started studying for it. So I am also just at the beginning.
The CR bible is probably one of the books I still need to order.
Well, let me know when and if you would like to get together and also how would you envision the study group session?
Join the discussion