BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Geometric Figures - Properties

Expert replies
by gmatrant » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:59 pm
One of the most naive of queries I presume
Rectangle : 1. Diagonals of rectangle bisect each other.
2. Diagonals form four congruent triangle.

From the sticky notes, I gather that rectangles have four congruent triangles. Is this right, or should it be that the opposite pair of triangles are congruent. Please comment on this Phawa?

This has always been my point of confusion, so I have created a table to help me out.. Can you please correct me if I am wrong. Also any other properties that need to be added, please let me know. The sheet is attached.

Thanks.
gmatrant
Attachments
GeometricFigure-PropertiesImage.jpg
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by pahwa » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:14 am
Point noted. Will check and get back to you.

For learning the properties, I will suggest my ways:

Square: EVery thing is bisected. Be it angles, be it diagonals. Square (Rhombus)has diagonals at 90 degrees. Remeber this as since both these figures have equal sides.

Rest all other have diagonals just bisecting each other.

I must say, what I understand is, you are right....opposite triangles of rectangle are congruent. But, I will get back to this, once I cross verify.
Join the discussion