BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Need help with Quantitative !!!!!

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by sam_sean » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 am
Hi Guys,

Gmat scheduled on first week of June and yet to start Quantitative. I am aiming to score 49-50 in quant.

Please advice on how should I go about preparing for PS and DS questions.

I have following resources with me.

1) NOVA GMAT 2010 edition
2) Manhattan Guides...Do not have access to Manhattan CATS.
3) OG 11, 12

To be honest, I am stuck with Quant. Whenever I start to do quant from one book, I realize that there are better books available and I am not doing difficult questions. Do I need to buy KAPLAN? Is there any book that covers comprehensive review of Quant that is tested on GMAT with lots of medium/hard difficulty questions in it.

I have started TATA Mc-GRAW Hills Quantitative Aptitude for CAT recently. The book looks comprehensive but I have doubts whether the questions asked in CAT are of same level as the questions tested on the GMAT. Is this book really worth it or should I stick to Manhattan?

Please advice on this issue. I am in complete disarray.

Appreciate you help,
Sam
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by sanju09 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 am
sam_sean wrote:Hi Guys,

Gmat scheduled on first week of June and yet to start Quantitative. I am aiming to score 49-50 in quant.

Please advice on how should I go about preparing for PS and DS questions.

I have following resources with me.

1) NOVA GMAT 2010 edition
2) Manhattan Guides...Do not have access to Manhattan CATS.
3) OG 11, 12

To be honest, I am stuck with Quant. Whenever I start to do quant from one book, I realize that there are better books available and I am not doing difficult questions. Do I need to buy KAPLAN? Is there any book that covers comprehensive review of Quant that is tested on GMAT with lots of medium/hard difficulty questions in it.

I have started TATA Mc-GRAW Hills Quantitative Aptitude for CAT recently. The book looks comprehensive but I have doubts whether the questions asked in CAT are of same level as the questions tested on the GMAT. Is this book really worth it or should I stick to Manhattan?

Please advice on this issue. I am in complete disarray.

Appreciate you help,
Sam
Are you kidding? You virtually have no time left for groundwork if the truth is what you have just confessed. The resources with you are very fine, but that's just like the meat of some beasts that money can buy, but how would you get the appetite and executioner gut feeling to get the lion's share out of it, when you're yet to be a canine.

Consider postponement or do the miracle for all of us if you can.
The mind is everything. What you think you become. -Lord Buddha



Sanjeev K Saxena
Quantitative Instructor
The Princeton Review - Manya Abroad
Lucknow-226001

www.manyagroup.com
Join the discussion

by tpr-becky » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:00 pm
No matter which books you use you have to realize that the test really only tests a very small subset of math knowledge. You certainly have a herculean task ahead of you but I woudl start by identifying the content areas tested on the exam and then figuring out how any question fits into one of them.
Becky
Master GMAT Instructor
The Princeton Review
Irvine, CA
Join the discussion