BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Salary

Expert replies
by mridula » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 am
At a certain company, each employee has a salary grade s that is at least 1 and at most 5. Each employee receives an hourly wage p, in dollars, determined by the formula p = 9.50 + 0.25(s – 1). An employee with a salary grade of 5 receives how many more dollars per hour than an employee with a salary grade of 1?
A. $0.50
B. $1.00
C. $1.25
D. $1.50
E. $1.75


My answer was B, but the OA is C. I don't understand how it can be though....
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

Re: Salary

by x2suresh » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:05 am
mridula wrote:At a certain company, each employee has a salary grade s that is at least 1 and at most 5. Each employee receives an hourly wage p, in dollars, determined by the formula p = 9.50 + 0.25(s – 1). An employee with a salary grade of 5 receives how many more dollars per hour than an employee with a salary grade of 1?
A. $0.50
B. $1.00
C. $1.25
D. $1.50
E. $1.75


My answer was B, but the OA is C. I don't understand how it can be though....
it should be B (1.00$)

What is the source? I believe OA is wrong
Join the discussion

Re: Salary

by marcusking » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:06 am
mridula wrote:At a certain company, each employee has a salary grade s that is at least 1 and at most 5. Each employee receives an hourly wage p, in dollars, determined by the formula p = 9.50 + 0.25(s – 1). An employee with a salary grade of 5 receives how many more dollars per hour than an employee with a salary grade of 1?
A. $0.50
B. $1.00
C. $1.25
D. $1.50
E. $1.75


My answer was B, but the OA is C. I don't understand how it can be though....
I also get B. Hopefully someone will be able to help both of us :)
Join the discussion

Re: Salary

by mridula » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 am
x2suresh wrote:
mridula wrote:At a certain company, each employee has a salary grade s that is at least 1 and at most 5. Each employee receives an hourly wage p, in dollars, determined by the formula p = 9.50 + 0.25(s – 1). An employee with a salary grade of 5 receives how many more dollars per hour than an employee with a salary grade of 1?
A. $0.50
B. $1.00
C. $1.25
D. $1.50
E. $1.75


My answer was B, but the OA is C. I don't understand how it can be though....
it should be B (1.00$)

What is the source? I believe OA is wrong

well, i can't really say it is a a very dependable source.... but it is from some GMAT problem sets I downloaded from the Internet. I don't really know who created those sets.
Join the discussion

by awesomeusername » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 pm
Yeah, the answer is obviously (B).
Constant dripping hollows out a stone.
-Lucretius
Join the discussion

by pnvpratik » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Yes I also get the answer as B while the answer sheet says C
I also downloaded the sets from internet...
I am starting to have doubts on the correctness of the answer sheet.

I found 2-3 answers as dubious in the one which I gave ...
Join the discussion