BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Sub Forum - PhD in Business and Management

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by ajith » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 am
What about that?

I am sure there will be a lot of people like me who needs help on doing a PhD. A new forum will help! We need to build it but, it certainly is a good thing to do, isn't it?
Always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn't expect to be paid back.
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |

by Osirus@VeritasPrep » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 am
I don't know if this would be the right site for it, because I thought most of the top business schools required the GRE for their phd programs. I could be wrong though.

But if you're going to start a phd forum, could you also start a Masters in Financial engineering forum?
https://www.beatthegmat.com/the-retake-o ... 51414.html

Brandon Dorsey
GMAT Instructor
Veritas Prep

Buy any Veritas Prep book(s) and receive access to 5 Practice Cats for free! Learn More.
Join the discussion

by ajith » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 am
osirus0830 wrote:I don't know if this would be the right site for it, because I thought most of the top business schools required the GRE for their phd programs. I could be wrong though.

But if you're going to start a phd forum, could you also start a Masters in Financial engineering forum?
Most of them accept both GRE and GMAT, except for MIT Sloan for Operations management (I know it because I did some research on it). I do not know about Masters in Financial Engineering but, why not?
Always borrow money from a pessimist, he doesn't expect to be paid back.
Join the discussion

by Osirus@VeritasPrep » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 am
ajith wrote:
osirus0830 wrote:I don't know if this would be the right site for it, because I thought most of the top business schools required the GRE for their phd programs. I could be wrong though.

But if you're going to start a phd forum, could you also start a Masters in Financial engineering forum?
Most of them accept both GRE and GMAT, except for MIT Sloan for Operations management (I know it because I did some research on it). I do not know about Masters in Financial Engineering but, why not?
I was asking about the financial engineering forum because that is what I'm interested in...lol
https://www.beatthegmat.com/the-retake-o ... 51414.html

Brandon Dorsey
GMAT Instructor
Veritas Prep

Buy any Veritas Prep book(s) and receive access to 5 Practice Cats for free! Learn More.
Join the discussion

by DavidP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:00 pm
Interesting ideas. Will discuss them with Eric! Ajith/Osirus, do you think that the PhD and Masters in Financial Engineering forums would get a lot of interest? I'm asking this question because I don't know much about these tracks.
Join the discussion

by Osirus@VeritasPrep » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 am
I doubt the financial engineering forum would be that popular right now. There are only 20,000 applicants per year for these programs.
https://www.beatthegmat.com/the-retake-o ... 51414.html

Brandon Dorsey
GMAT Instructor
Veritas Prep

Buy any Veritas Prep book(s) and receive access to 5 Practice Cats for free! Learn More.
Join the discussion