BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

suggestions pls!!!!!

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by swapna » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 am
Can anyone tell me if the book Manhattan Review Turbocharge Your GMAT: Verbal Study Guide or verbal solutions guide or math sttudy or math soln guide come along with a cd too wid sample tests...and can some one also suggest which one will be a better book for both verbal and math among these??

swapna
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by sars72 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 am
swapna wrote:Can anyone tell me if the book Manhattan Review Turbocharge Your GMAT: Verbal Study Guide or verbal solutions guide or math sttudy or math soln guide come along with a cd too wid sample tests...and can some one also suggest which one will be a better book for both verbal and math among these??

swapna
I hope you are not mistaking "Manhattan Review" for "Manhattan GMAT". These are two different prep companies. "Manhattan GMAT" is the preferred & popular choice.
Join the discussion

by harsh.champ » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 am
swapna wrote:Can anyone tell me if the book Manhattan Review Turbocharge Your GMAT: Verbal Study Guide or verbal solutions guide or math sttudy or math soln guide come along with a cd too wid sample tests...and can some one also suggest which one will be a better book for both verbal and math among these??

swapna
Hey sapna,
I do agree with sars 72.In the initial days of my preparation I also confused b/w the two and ended up solving a part of the ManhattanReview.
Then,I realised my mistake that these are infact two very different companies(though at a glance the naming is hard to differentiate).
Manhattan GMAT Sentence Correction Guide is like a bible for the verbal part.
Also the 5 math guides by Manhattan GMAT are very good for strengthening your concepts.
I especially liked the Geometry one.

I guess it would be better if you study by the above 2 books mentioned esp. the "Sentence Correction Guide".
It takes time and effort to explain, so if my comment helped you please press Thanks button :)



Just because something is hard doesn't mean you shouldn't try,it means you should just try harder.

"Keep Walking" - Johnny Walker :P
Join the discussion

by shashank.ism » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 am
harsh.champ wrote: Hey sapna,
I do agree with sars 72.In the initial days of my preparation I also confused b/w the two and ended up solving a part of the ManhattanReview.
Then,I realised my mistake that these are infact two very different companies(though at a glance the naming is hard to differentiate).
Manhattan GMAT Sentence Correction Guide is like a bible for the verbal part.
Also the 5 math guides by Manhattan GMAT are very good for strengthening your concepts.
I especially liked the Geometry one.

I guess it would be better if you study by the above 2 books mentioned esp. the "Sentence Correction Guide".
Harsh I m very thankful to you for this info. I am actually in starting phase of my preparation and right now even not sure of giving exams this year. I really need help in VR and SC.
My Websites:
www.mba.webmaggu.com - India's social Network for MBA Aspirants

www.deal.webmaggu.com -India's online discount, coupon, free stuff informer.

www.dictionary.webmaggu.com - A compact free online dictionary with images.

Nothing is Impossible, even Impossible says I'm possible.
Join the discussion